Wendy,

Thanks for the prompt reply.Had a quick question.
where do we mention this method? in the form's action class?
updateAccounts();

Meanwhile I am running the new code so I will post my results shortly.

Thanks,
Samy

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: as as [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

An example from my project that may get you started:

labelProperty="value"/>

You can drop the '-el' in the tags, there are no expressions in this one
anyway. The docs for and are here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/dev_html.html

Give it a try and post what you come up with!

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.