Hi,

OK. I tried the following and it works fine (shows me the drop down.Thanks for the
syntax, Wendy)
I now want to show a default book as the selected item in the drop down..
how do I do it....

Thanks in advance.
My code (working) below...

<th align="right">

Book:

</th>

<logic:notPresent name="books">

No books found in this site.

</logic:notPresent>

labelProperty="bookName"/>

Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: as as [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

An example from my project that may get you started:

labelProperty="value"/>

You can drop the '-el' in the tags, there are no expressions in this one
anyway. The docs for and are here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/dev_html.html

Give it a try and post what you come up with!

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.