May I humbly suggest doing a redirect after you do your delete?

inside OrderMaintainAction, after the deletion:

// get the path we specified for "Content" in struts-config.xml
String path = mapping.findForward("Content").getPath();

// create the redirecting ActionForward we'll return
ActionForward redirect = new ActionForward();
redirect.setRedirect(true);
// append the order number that should be shown
redirect.setPath(path + "?orderNumber=" + nbr);
return redirect;

:)

Hubert