Thanks for the clarification, Joe.  The copy of RequestUtils I really studied
was from late Dec/early Jan, so I just missed that method.  I remember
reading the message you linked to and I've been meaning to ask, what did you
mean by "prefilling forms with non-request data"?  Is it similar to one of
the issues I'm trying to solve with the formdef
http://www.rabago.net/struts/formdef/ plugin I'm working on?

Hubert