Hi All!

I am attempting to use Struts Validator.

All works well, but I am only using the "required" validation in my code.

However, the JavaScript that gets generated, include other functions like
checkEmail, minLength, etc. etc.

Is this expected behaviour?

My code (FYI):
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm" onsubmit="return(
validateVehicleEnquiry(this) );"  >

TIA,

Kunal