From: Raman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 4:25 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: using Two struts-config

Nopes... This is not working with me.. and giving me
message Servlet action is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet action is currently unavailable)
is not currently available.

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <description>Application's Front Controller</description>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,
/WEB-INF/struts-config1.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>detail</param-name>
      <param-value>0</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Initially I have declared two <servlet> tags  with names
action and action1 and
in mapping changed *.do for action and *.do1 for action1 servlet
but that too was not picking up..

-- Raman