Hi Tomaz,

I don't dive, but I code :).
Of course, I will send a few patches.

Joshua

On 10/02/2014 21:03, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Mcl <jos...@megvel.me.ke <mailto:jos...@megvel.me.ke>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Am planning on taking part in GSOC this year. I have experience in
    Qt from past involvemein Sqlite database studio.

    I hope I get a chance to work with you all.

    Joshua

Joshua,

While google didn't choosed us yet ( as it didn't started choosing things ) we whould like very much to have a student working on Subsurface. small questions, do you dive? ( not required, as I also don't really dived yet ) whould you mind of sending us a few patches before the summer of code program starts so we know your habilities beforehand?

Tomaz