On 16/03/2015 19:11, Pedro Neves wrote:
Hi all:

Also, after I download a dive from my dive computer (Uwatec Tec 2G), I'm trying to insert the information for the dive site. I write the name of the site and press manage. On the divesite dialog, all fields are empty. I insert the information (name and coordinates) When I press "Apply changes". I get back to the notes tab. The location field has the name of my dive site (in yellow). I press "Apply changes" changes, but the divesite doesn't show up on the map, and if I select another dive, the location I've just inserted disapears.

The same happens if I try all this with a new logbook.

I'm using Debian/Sid...

Cheers:

Pedro
See # 854