On 03/16/2015 10:15 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 05:11:13PM +0000, Pedro Neves wrote:
Hi all:

Using Subsurface version 4.4.1-225-g0d77b921eb11 I have a segfault when
adding images to my dive.
I select a dive, then load images:

- I get an error message on the load image dialog saying that "not all
images have timestamps between 30 minutes before the start and 30 minutes
after the end of any selected dive", although they have.
Yes, there's definitely something wrong with the logic there.
I'm waiting to hear back from Jan on this one.

- If I shift the image times (e.g. 1 hour later and then back to 0:00) the
error message disapears.
- when I press ok, Subsurface crashes with a segfault
That sucks. Any chance you can run this under a debugger and get us a back
trace?

Also, after I download a dive from my dive computer (Uwatec Tec 2G), I'm
trying to insert the information for the dive site. I write the name of the
site and press manage.
On the divesite dialog, all fields are empty. I insert the information (name
and coordinates) When I press "Apply changes".
  I get back to the notes tab. The location field has the name of my dive
site (in yellow). I press "Apply changes" changes, but the divesite doesn't
show up on the map, and if I select another dive, the location I've just
inserted disapears.
This hasn't been implemented, yet. Sorry.
The current development version is not all that useful for actual work -
which is why I haven't made another daily build...

AHA. And I spent last night trying to figure out what was wrong with my PPA setup! :-)

Good to know that the answer is:  Nothing!
/D