On 29/10/2017 14:10, Pedro Neves wrote:
On 29-10-2017 11:27, Willem Ferguson wrote:

Pedro,

There is a command-line option -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT. specify that at build time. That is what worked for me.

Willem:

I'm using:

./subsurface/scripts/build.sh -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT=1

But still no luck. Was this what you meant?

The ccmake options are reset after each build...

Pedro

I just typed:

From within src I typed:

bash subsurface/scripts/build.sh -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT

just as one could type an option as in

bash subsurface/scripts/build.sh -MOBILE

I do not know if this will help you.

The default ccmake options are taken from build.sh every time a build is done.

Do not think for a moment I am an expert at any of this.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full details.