On 18-04-18 05:35, Linus Torvalds wrote:

I have *TEST* branches for both, in case people want to help test.
Note! I only do source code, so this really only works for people who
can build their own subsurface binary, but if you are one of those
hardy souls, it realy would be good to get more cases tested.

I have verified and downloaded:

  - Shearwater Perdix AI over BLE

  - Suunto EON Core over USB

  - Suunto Vyper Air over the Suunto USB serial line

so many of the transports have been tested. But I don't have any
rfcomm devices (ie old bluetooth) and I don't have any "direct USB"
devices (eg Atomics Aquatics Cobalt).

Tested on Arch Linux with an OSTC3 (desktop only, so no mobile-on-desktop, or Android).

- Successful download over BLE
- Cannot download over classic BT (it always goes to BLE, even in case "force classic" in the UI is chosen). But unsure this is related to the transport refactoring.

--jan