> On Jun 11, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Jan Mulder <jlmul...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 11-06-18 15:18, Jan Mulder wrote:
>
>> I will try to fire up my Windows machine, to check what is happing there
>> in BLE context (but disclaimer: I'm far from a Windows developer).
>
> Tried the Windows BLE build on Windows 8.1. OSTC3 correctly paired on OS
> level. Download over BT does work correctly, Download over BLE gives the same
> parsing errors as Lubomirs test device (so nothing seems wrong with that
> device).

I'm curious, Jan. Can you use the BLE Explorer to try and manually interact
with the OSTC3 and see if it sends the echo back at all?
I got my Perdix AI into command mode and was able to interact with it - which
makes me think that maybe we are "just" getting something wrong with the
characteristics...

/D