On 11-06-18 17:16, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

This code was written based on documentation of the BLE stack that the
OSTC implements.
I wonder if the four characteristics are in the same order. It would be
interesting
to dump all the information we can get on the four of them both under Windows
and Linux and see if this points at something odd.

where can i find this documentation?

if someone gives me the Linux UUIDs of the 4 chars i can compare.
even a dump of the whole successful operation of downloading dives
(command exchange etc) would help.

There is a long thread in the email archive, titeled "OSTC over BLE experiences and questions".

Futher, there is a document called TIO Implementation guide. The latest version is not public any more (requires login from Telit), but obviously, I have the pdf of the version I used (r04) when working on the OSTC BLE interface in 2017. I will send it to Lubomir for further reference.

--jan