Hi Berthold,
Le 19/09/2020 à 10:33, Berthold Stoeger a écrit :
Hi Eric,

On Samstag, 19. September 2020 10:08:48 CEST Eric Tanguy wrote:

The problem is that this timestamp in atoms is wrong as it is the
      timestamp of the re-encoded using dive+ to apply underwater
      filter. I can manipulate meta-data to be the correct dive
      timestamp using for example Attribute changer but i can't achieve
      to find an easy way to modify timestamp in atoms...

Did you give ExifTool (to be found at https://exiftool.org/) a try? Or could
you ask the attribute changer authors in which atom they store the timestamp?

Berthold

I can't achieve to modify atoms timestamp using ExifTool. Do you know another GUI tool to do this ?

Eric