Hi Everyone

There are a number of bug fixes that really deserve a release - and as a side
effect that will give us an out-of-the box working version on Ubuntu 21.04 /
Hirsute.
I am pulling the latest translations and am getting the README / ReleaseNotes
ready.
One area that could REALLY use some testing is printing. We are in the middle
of a bunch of changes of that code and we want to make sure we understand if
anything broke there.
So... if you have a moment (especially if you are on Mac and Windows), would
you please try the current daily builds, and try the printing features?

Thanks

/D