Richard,

Would you mind proposing some added language for
https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/download.html
<https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface.github.io/blob/master/download.html>
so that we can link to your builds? (either as PR to the GitHub repo, or just
send me the text / links that we should add and I can do that).

I'll make corresponding adjustments to the footer of our overall announcements
as well.

Thanks

/D