On 2021/10/30 15:31, Jason Bramwell wrote:

This is quite a new change so that’s correct, this change is not yet reflected in the documentation, this will catch up at some point through (please remember that Subsurface is free of charge and is maintained by volunteers during their free time and they all have busy lives).

I am using an app called GPSRecorder on the iPhone, there may be something similar on Android. Be aware that this does not sync with Subsurface, you need to manually type the coordinates in (this is the way i’ve actually always done it).

Regards

Jason

In Android I use GPS Essentials. It is a fully-featured GPS tool that allows the recording of tracks and saving them to .GPX files. I save them on a SD card in the phone. Subsurface can read and integrate the .GPX data into the dive log.

Kind regards,

Willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf <http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf> for full details.