[ Rédigé dans le sens de lecture normal.
  Written in the usual reading direction. ]

Le (on) 07/10/2023, Jason Bramwell <jb2c...@gmail.com> a écrit (wrote):

| Right-click on the dive in the desktop application and the option should be
| available in the pop-up menu

Hello Jason,
I always right click: I am right handed.
Did you rather mean to left click?
I tried it but nothing else hapened but the selection of the dive.
How could the hand used be detected by my trackpad?

If this detail might be useful, I am working on a MacBook Pro
running High Sierra, and using subsurface 5.0.8.
But I am coming from the cave of Unixes users and I rather hate all the
hidden tricks of the Mac GUI.
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »