[ Rédigé dans le sens de lecture normal.
  Written in the usual reading direction. ]

Le (on) 07/10/2023, Jason Bramwell <jb2c...@gmail.com> a écrit (wrote):

| On a Mac try a two-finger click. It should be whatever mechanism you use to
| bring up context menus in other programs.

Thank you.
It is [ctrl]+[click] whith whichever hand you like.
2 fingers moves are used to rotate or enlarge an image.
But the 2 fingers click is also bringing this contextual menu.
I discovered this function today, thanks to you.
There are too many hidden tricks on the Mac GUI.

I think it could be a nice idea to bring this info. in the user manual.
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »