>> On Jan 8, 2024, at 13:28, Dirk wrote:
>>

>> IosShare::~IosShare() {
>>     [(id)self dealloc];
>> }
>

> Test build with empty destructor coming up. Of course I never know how long
> Apple will sit on it before it shows up in TestFlight.

I managed to beat Xcode into submission to allow me to locally debug this with
my iPad.
I first was able to reproduce the crash (thanks to those who gave detailed
explanations when it would happen).
And then removed the dealloc call and now I cannot reproduce the crash.

So I am somewhat optimistic that once the next build gets approved, we'll have
this one fixed.

Thanks for all the help tracking this down!

/D