Martin,

I'm pretty sure that you have a Transifex account and have translated in the
past.
Please feel encouraged and empowered go in there and update things if they are
missing.

Peter has done an incredible job getting things ready for the switchover, but
we had a few new strings (mostly strings that I forgot to mark for translation,
plus a few text changes) that are missing in the Dutch translation. The more
people we have working on each of these translations, the better (IMHO)

Thanks

/D