On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 10:21:50AM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 12:34:26AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
I can go hunt down the info at ASLO for each and every chunk of code related to Sugar in some way.

Erk.

What a strange concept. Is this ASLO database available in any other public form than "run Browse from a Sugar instance and search for an activity?"

Couldn't the dependency on, or compatibility with, specific versions of Sugar be mentioned in the activity source? Why keep it separate?

  * There's (sometimes) comments in release notes.
  * There's alternative branches in Git
  * There's discussions on mailinglists
  * There's ASLO database

All of those - and also hints in source itself - are different from what I seek: A political decision from a release team, maintained at some location easy to watch for changes.

 - Jonas