On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 06:52:46PM -0400, Frederick Grose wrote:

That reminds me I should request Sugar to be removed from Lucid. With
almost no activities packages and no Browse to download them from
activities.sugarlabs.org, it's pretty much useless to ordinary users.
Please don't do this. It would interrupt developers trying to investigate
Sugar.

Those can easily pull from the USR PPA - just cut&paste a single config snippet and run "aptitude update && aptitude install sucrose-0.88" (or do the equivalent with a graphical package manager). I'm more concerned of the impression a crippled Sugar would make to users trying it out using the Lucid-shipped packages.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/