Hi Gonzaalo,

On 7 Aug 2010, at 02:09, Gonzalo Odiard <godi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - Downloaded a load more activities to try and trigger the spiral, and
> notices another three svg icons that don't render correctly in the latest F13
> builds. Scratch, Paint, and Kandid. I'll fix them up and email the activity
> authors.
>
> The Paint icon has been corrected. In the next version will be ok (you can
> check from git if you want)

Fab :)

--Gary

P.S. Random Paint related question. Are you still in the process of tidying up
the toolbar and paint tools? I'm thinking of spending some time there with the
main intention of designing and implementing support for the new Sugar
toolbars. I didn't want to duplicate our effort if you're already working in
that direction.