On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 08:54:38AM -0300, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
El Tue, 24-08-2010 a las 10:10 +0100, pbrobin...@gmail.com escribió:
Hi Bernie,

Funny this should come up. When Sebastian and I were packaging up sugar and deps for EPEL-6 I discovered this and scratched my head over it but haven't had time to follow up. Looking through the various sugar packages I see most of them use python-simplejson so if it could be verified that sugar-datastore does in fact work with python-simplejson I would happily change it over to simplify and reduce deps.

No, it indeed still uses cjson. Sascha, could you provide a patch to convert it to simplejson?

Please beware that sugar-toolkit, and activities Browse, Chat, Read and Speak, also use cjson.

- Jonas