On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:18:32PM -0400, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
This release is only made because a 0.90.0 was made before 0.88.1. So with this, the latest released code has the highest version number, although unfortunately we have an unstable release with an even number. Sorry for the confusion, time will fix it somewhat.

Not sure if I am the only one still confused here: is presence-service abandoned for 0.90 branch of Sugar, should 0.90.x be used? or should 0.90.x be used for 0.88 branch and 0.89.x be used for 0.90 branch? Or...?!?

Could you perhaps spell out explicitly for all Sugar branches which release of sugar-presence-service to use (if at all)?

Kind regards,

- Jonas