On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <to...@sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> I don't think you can give Sugar an accountname as a startup
>> parameter, so there's at least something to change.
>
> When you start Sugar, you are already in an user account, so you don't
> really need to give it an username.
>
> What is going to allow the user to choose an account with which to log
> in is a display manager and you have several implementations to choose
> from. All should work fine with Sugar.

Hi,

the display manager look and feel should integrate well with the rest
of the UI. We could pick a suggested dm and provide an upstream theme
for it.

Not sure how account name and sugar nick name should interact. Ideally
they would be the same I think, but then you can't change the name
easily.

Finally account management is going to be tricky because it requires
privileges and deployment requirements may vary.

Marco