On 09/10/2011 05:15 AM, manuel quiñones wrote:
El día 9 de septiembre de 2011 20:28, Simon Schampijer
<si...@schampijer.de>  escribió:
On 09/09/2011 04:48 AM, manuel quiñones wrote:

Hi Simon,

I'm resending the patch with the fixes you noticed.

Hi,

Manuel, looks great. I have only a few smaller cleanups (unused imports etc)
and there is one traceback left when you resume a session. I would suggest
the following:

- push your patch (you can add my ack flag)

Good!  But I don't have rights to git push in Browse repo, can you do
the commit?

Ok, done - and pushed the pylint fix-ups. Can you pull and see if everything is working as expected?

Regards,
   Simon