Hola Flavio, I think you gave many excellent  reasons for using Spanish, which
is what i was saying. So I agree. I was recalling something about the OLPC
project in Haiti.  They have 2 'officlal' languages: Kreyol and French. 99% of
the country learns Kreyol but the upper class/government know French. So the
kids learn French for some reason in their early years along with Kreyol and I
was confused by this. Why learn something that they will use very little and
confuse learning while trying to learn it in a little used language, French.
That may not be 100% correct, so any correction welcome. So I understand the
idea of having kids try to learn Python and English at the same time as being
difficult and not always useful.-K