On 09/26/2012 06:09 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Martin Langhoff <mar...@laptop.org> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Reviews are boring. Testing is more fun! rpms for ARM at

Reviews are boring, but necessary.

As these patches have seen some reviews, and the ml is a bit awkward
for tracking those, I've pushed a 'pu' (proposed updates) branch at
http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/martin/sugar-datastore/

I have posted all the patches to the mailing list, and will continue
to do so. The pu branch will have the latest, freshest set of patches
(so: it rewinds/rebases as needed).

Thanks Martin, Sam and Manuel for your work on this. The datastore runs here fine. I pushed the changes. Will be available in 0.97.2.

Regards,
   Simon