On 11/8/2013 6:55 AM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
I knew it's possible to run Sugar in VirtualBox. I didn't know we was producing vmdk images, I remember Peter was opposed to that. With those images, is the installation one-click (reasonably close to it) assuming you have virtualbox already installed?

If you have Oracle VirtualBox [2] installed:
Click on the  ova icon for:
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugar_trisquel_6.ova (as an example) [1][3]
And the file will be imported into VirtualBox
Note:
You can also save this VM as a desktop shortcut from the VirtualBox top menu.
"Machine/Create Shortcut on Desktop"

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Virtual_machines
[2] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/virtualbox/downloads/index.html [3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Sugar-in-Virtualization
Tom Gilliard
satellit
The wiki page is terribly complicated...