El 17/11/13 13:12, Daniel Narvaez escribió:

    I spent the last month trying to get "mantainers" to respond to
    requests to update
    GTK2 branches with translations, with barely any response except
    Manuq and Gonzalo,
    and only the first actually took action on my request.

I think the two issues are very different, in this case the maintainer was super responsive. Are you willing to do the work if you are given access to the repositories?

Absolutely. My issue was not just access to the repositories but the ability to put these in ASLO.