Greetings Sugar developers,
I'm running Sugar from sugar-build on top of Manjaro GNU/Linux, without broot.

So far I've found the following little annoyances which probably would be simple to fix with right guidance and hopefully will contribute to the polish of this release.

1.- Copy causes left frame to widen by ~10px until session end.
2.- Alt-Tab does not show frame. It was hard to catch this one, at first I didn't know what was wrong. Without visual reference (how many steps to target), it's hard to navigate between windows. 3.- Shift-Alt-Tab doesn't reverse cycle windows. Makes [2] more annoying. 4.- Missing icons from regular gtk theme. I've tried a couple of naive different approaches to this but I can't seem to get sugar to inherit from HighContrast or other such icon. So some X11 applications show up with empty icons. 5.- I disabled metacity compositing and setup compton compositor. It adds nice window and fade effects, it's a cheap way to add glitz to Sugar on higher end systems, maybe we should consider making this an option.

Hopefully these comments are useful.

Regards,
Sebastian