Ahh, my mistake, i thought it was gtk2 based, since flash is working there.

I understood that flash didn't work because, flash plugin is developed on GTK2 and Browse webkit based is developed on GTK3 ?

So i wonder why Flash plugin works with Webkit2 and not with Webkit ?

Regards.

PS: Off course we are going to collaborate in the test, we'll report any bug found.