Hi, Adam

I believe this case has been exhaustively documented. It apparently transpired before the current SLOBS was in place. It transpired before Chris became our Translation Community Manager. My understanding is that the expenditure was approved by persons authorized to do so at the time. The problem apparently arose because the payment needed to come from SFC and that procedure was not followed.

I have voted for this motion but apparently even that vote didn't count because I said approved instead of some more acceptable response.

I thank God, I never had to go through such a process to get re-imbursement during my professional career.

Tony