Utkarsh has made some feature pages but I am also losing track.

Multiple users I believe is a much bigger question. The Sugar on Ubuntu uses the same login for Sugar as for Ubuntu - so each user is separately identified. However, on an XO, the activities belong to a single user - olpc. This would have to be changed as it is for the Sugar on Ubuntu to enable all users to share the same installed activities. Independent datastores come for free in this scenario; however, I think that downloaded pdfs and media files should be stored in a separate shared datastore to prevent duplicate use of storage. There is some serious design work that is needed before this can be reliably implemented.

Specifically, the Sugar on Ubuntu requires a logout and login to change desktops and to change users. In the case of the XO, I advise teachers to have the students close the lid between classes so the XO can be brought back from sleep and not rebooted. The battery will last for quite a long time in this scenario.

One advantage of logging out and then in is that all activities in a user's session are closed while the new login starts activities as needed. This simplifies keeping track of what activity is the responsibility of which user.

Tony