Hi Sam,

I have enjoyed this sort of comment before. We go to great trouble to show users the source code of Sugar with the apparent intent that they should experiment with making changes. Then developers comment, but 'they could break the system!'. What is wrong with giving the users the opportunity to delete a font and see the consequences. That is how we learn. Do we really want a Sugar with 'training wheels'?

Tony