Hi, folks. What's going on, if anything, to add Fedora 9 to the RPMforge targets? I'd like to update my Subversioin to be compatible with my RPMforge supplied Subversion-1.5.2, but I'm tripping over the handling of ruby requirements to build it in 'mock'. I'm also testing out a Nagios 3 .spec file, called 'nagis3.spec' to rename it to reflect the major release change, but I'm testing it on Fedora 9 for various reasons and want to be assured that it will work well there for RPMforge.

                             Nico Kadel-Garcia