From: Yury V. Zaytsev [mailto:y...@shurup.com]
Sent: February 5, 2010 4:57 AM
To: Kristian Medri
Cc: suggest@lists.rpmforge.net
Subject: RE: [suggest] meep-mpi, h5utils

Hi!

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 11:56 -0500, Kristian Medri wrote:

> http://www.doe.carleton.ca/~kmedri/research/harminv.spec.Fedora
> http://www.doe.carleton.ca/~kmedri/research/libctl.spec.Fedora
> http://www.doe.carleton.ca/~kmedri/research/h5utils.spec.SuSE

These look good to me.

> Using:
> http://www.doe.carleton.ca/~kmedri/research/meep.spec

This one is a little bit sloppy. See template we use for pointers:

http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/_template.spec

> I will continue working on this and appreciate input from anyone who can
> help.

Well, I'll try to find some time during the coming week to review and
commit the prerequisites, so that we can see if Dag is able to build
this with our build system.

When that's done just let me know when meep will be ready for review.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev