Am Mittwoch, den 27.10.2010, 13:55 -0400 schrieb David Steinbrunner:
> Hello All,
>
> I would appreciate it if we could get the following cpan modules updated:
>
> SQL-Translator
> Math-Base36
> namespace-clean
> Class-Accessor-Grouped
> Config-Any
> Variable-Magic
> SQL-Abstract
> Test-Exception
>
> These are all associated to the current or development release of
> DBIx::Class.  Of course, I could just ask for the an update to DBIx::Class
> but the following red hat controlled modules are outdated and prevent that:
>
> File-Path
> Test-Builder
> Test-More
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> David Steinbrunner

Hm there is a problem with namespace::clean. It needs Package::Stash
wich won't build with ExtUtils::MakeMaker from base:

ExtUtils::MakeMaker version 6.31 required--this is only version 6.30 at
Makefile.PL line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 7.

I wonder if we can have a new version of ExtUtils::MakeMaker in the
buildtools repo?

Chris