Dear SUMO friends, authors and users,

Apologies in case of double posting.... We are currently in the process of
organizing our next SUMO User Conference (which will take place May 02-04,
2023). As you know, there are still a number of uncertainties, such as the
COVID-19 pandemic, the general economic situation among others. Therefore, we
would like to get from you a general sense of how the next SUMO conference
shall be conducted. Would you rather vote for an online (free) version, or do
you prefer a face-to-face conference (€495 regular attendees, €275 Authors and
Project Partners, €50 "limited" Student Grants) despite all these uncertainties?

If you plan to attend, please vote (only once) anonymously here:
https://forms.gle/1vJ7QyEze38CJHpx7.

Thank you in advance an greetings from Berlin,
Angelo (for the SUMO team)