Hi all,

I have another question regarding SUMO's simulation. As I wrote in another
thread me and my fellows are trying to let SUMO communicate with a software
for the dynamic of a vehicle.

This time I'm trying to figure out how SUMO process lateral movements
inside a lane. As far I undertood the position of a vehicles in SUMO is set
on the axis of the road inside a kind of mesh composed by all the roads
inside the network.

I remark that I'm talking about, not the lateral movements across lanes but
inside the one where the vehicles is moving on.

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo