I read the WIKI but unfortunately I was not able to implement it neither
from command line. And neither in the GUI I found how save a state. I know
it sounds a dumb question but can you write me the lines I have to write in
CMD or in sumocfg

Ty

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
contact: dicostanzo.l...@gmail.com
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544