Hello SUMO authors,

I have a network and creating trips using OD2trips. It picks an edge ID from a
TAZ but OD2trips is generating the vehicles which are mostly on internal roads,
they are not generating  from highways/freeways which should be the case in the
real world.

Is there a way that I could assign trips so that the vehicles should generate
from highways?

I also tried generating routes using DUAROUTER , but still it is taking the
same internal routes.  In order to generate a scenario close to real world,
please let me know a way using which we can enforce vehicles to follow
highways/freeways rather than internal ways(roads containing traffic signals).
Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vrinda Khirwadkar

University of Memphis