Dear,

In my case, I want to get the number of vehicles. In that case, may I know
for some results of traci.lanearea.getLastStepVehicleNumber(id) and
nVehEntered
from ouput file of detector. These results are same or not? Can I use
nVehEntered instead of traci method as offline mode.

Thank you in advance.

with best regards,