Dear,

I would like to ask again. In my case, I want to stop the vehicle by using
the following statement:

traci.vehicle.setStop('43.0',edgeID='L10189',laneIndex=1,pos=90,duration=600,flags=0,startPos=50);

but in this case, *duration *attribute is not working. Could you give
me some suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

with best regards,