Then you may get flickering in the GUI due to numerical (rounding) errors.
There should even be a warning to this effect when building the network
with netconvert. The recommended solution is to shift the network
coordinates so that the lower left corner is at 0,0.
Netconvert does this by default unless you set option
--offset.disable-normalization or specify a custom offset.
You can re-shift an existing network using netconvert options --offset.x
and --offset.y

regards,
Jakob