Hi all,

I want to ask people how SUMO (and more specificly OD2TRIPS) consider the
presence of real number (basically with decimal points) in a OD matrix.

I have and OD matrix like the one I attacched to the message and I'm trying
to figure out the result in term of trips. Some other software generates
the total number of vehicles (supposing the sum is 6.95 they generates 7
vehicle) randomly on some OD.

Is SUMO works in the same mode or not? Thanks in advance

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
contact: dicostanzo.l...@gmail.com
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544