Sorry, I forgot to mention that the value of sigma=0.0 also has a major
effect.
The default value of sigma is 0.5 which causes small deviations from the
optimal speed. With your sigma value of 0 you get "perfect" car-following
which also raises the flow.

Am Mo., 14. Sept. 2020 um 18:54 Uhr schrieb Bae, Jong In <jba...@gatech.edu