hello,

I'm generating a flow of vehicles with probability='0.3' as seen in the
code below:

* <flow id='flow_2' color="0,0,1" begin='0' end='4500' probability='0.3'
type='vehicleType_1'>          <route edges='5to1 1to3'/> </flow>*

It works correctly and generates the random flows I need during the
simulation. However, I noticed that if I execute the simulation again it
will generate the same random flow as the previous execution. Can you tell
me if this is the expected behavior of random flow? I need to generate
different flows in each simulation execution. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

--
Att.
Tiago Alves Silva